Send all commission inquiries to email@example.com!
Terms of Service
First of all, thanks a ton for commissioning me!
These guidelines should cover most situations, but if you have any questions whatsoever that aren't answered on this page, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org or on FurAffinity
- I deal only in SFW art, though tasteful nudity is allowed
- I reserve the right to turn down any commission without explanation
- For non-reference sheet commissions, I do not accept text-only descriptions. If you've only got assorted photos of your character, please compile them into a usable 'sheet' that I can work from.
- All payments are in USD via Paypal
- Payment is required upfront at the time of the commission’s acceptance
- For higher commission amounts ($100+), payments can be split, with half before and half upon completion
- You’re welcome to repost your commissioned art anywhere, as long as you link back to one of my galleries.
- If you would like your commission to stay private for any reason, please tell me along with your initial commission request. A 50% privacy fee will be added to the overall price. The works I post allow me to promote my business, and not posting pieces takes away from that.
- Generally it takes 1 to 3 weeks to finish a commission, and it often goes much more quickly for simpler work
- If I expect to take longer, I will make sure to contact you as soon as possible.
- If you've got a deadline tell me, I will let you know if it's possible.
- Feel free to email me any questions or concerns about updates, and I will do my best to respond within a day
Cancellation, Refunds, and Alterations
- I reserve the right to cancel a commission at any time for any reason, and then a refund will be issued
- If you cancel a commission while it is in progress, a partial refund will be given
- Refunds cannot be given after the commission is completed
- I send multiple WIP images for larger commissions, so there are many chances for revisions
- After I have made a certain amount of progress on a commission, it is prohibitive to make alterations, so be sure to be as clear as possible in your responses to WIP images.
All commissions are for personal use, and you may not claim them as your own or reproduce them for profit